With only two weeks left, your Christmas shopping is likely to be in full swing and while you’re making your way through that Christmas list have you considered cashback to boost your spending? Or is the confusion of how it works stopping you from considering it? Fear not, we’ve worked with our friends over at Quidco to help explain the ins and outs of cashback and how you can earn a fabulous reward just for shopping!
Every time you shop at any one of their 4,000 retailers Quidco receive a commission for generating a sale.
As a reward for using their service, they pass this commission back to you, in the form of “cashback”. Yep, it’s that simple!
What’s on offer?
Whatever you’re looking to buy Quidco is sure to have a deal with your name on it.
They offer cashback on everything from supermarket essentials to family holidays, up-to-the-minute fashion to high-tech gadgets; TV and broadband subscriptions to everyday utility services.
After all, Quidco work with all your favourite brands including, Marks and Spencer, B&Q, Tesco, Amazon.co.uk, Debenhams, Expedia, Boots, Argos, BT, the Body Shop, ASOS, Waterstones, Sky and thousands more…
We’re not kidding; you could be earning hundreds and even thousands of pounds a year.
Over 4 million Brits have joined Quidco since their launch in 2005 with an average active member pocketing around £280 every 12 months!
How does it work?
It’s incredibly simple.
- Browse the site for offers available at Quidco’s many retailers or search for a specific product or service.
- When you want to redeem an offer, just click through to the retailer’s website via the link and make your purchase.
- Their clever system then tracks your visit and once the retailer has confirmed a sale, Quidco pass the cashback to you.
What do Quidco members say?
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what members already using the service have to say
- “I live in London and my partner is in Manchester so I’m always earning cashback when I book tickets up north to see him. The extra cash always comes in useful for date night, although I’ve got to admit sometimes I do just treat myself!”
- “What do I do with the extra cash? First, I love being able to top up my son’s savings account, but it also helps my husband and I treat ourselves to those special treats we’ve been saving for.”
- “I’ve not yet decided how I’m going to spend the £38 I earned booking our upcoming trip to France (P.S. – thanks Brittany Ferries!). Maybe I’ll spruce up my summer wardrobe or pick up a few beach supplies.”
A little cashback can go a long way; it can be enough to reimburse the amount you may have spent on delivery or even a little extra pocket money to buy yourself a treat for all the hard cyber shopping you’ve done! So before you make your next online purchase take just a few clicks and head over to Quidco to earn some great cashback!